- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
The sensor gives an output of 0V and lights up it's red LED when it sees something in it's range, it gives an output of 5V otherwise.
To get rid of the noises caused by supply source and to stabilize the sensors output, we recommend you to connect a 10uF or higher capacitor between +V and GND pins.
- Operating Voltage: 2.7V to 6.2V
- Avarage Current Consumption: 5mA
- Distance Measuring Range: 0.5cm to 5cm
- Output Type: Digital
- Steady State Update Period: 2.56 ms
- Update Rate: 390 Hz
- Size: 1,6 x 8,9 x 10,4 mm
- Weight: 1.3 g