You can use this modul contains 4 8x8 LED matrix in your LED board or display projects. It is possible to drive this board via Arduino, pcDuino and other microcontollers. There is a MAX7219 common cathode driver IC. This IC drives the board via serial interface.
- Dimensions: 50 mm x 32 mm x 15 mm
- Operating voltage: 4.7 V - 5.3 V DC
- There are 3mm holes at the corners existing for screwing
- Possibility to consecutively add moduls with the header connections.
- Microcontroller based matrix modul with MAX7219 IC
- Operating current: 320 mA
- 8x8 common cathode red dot matrix
Kit includes: 8x8 matrix PCB, 5-pin female - female jumper cable.