Pololu High Power series micro gearmotors are very ideal for your projects. These motors have carbon brushes and this leads a high performance and long life. You can use them for Your mini sumo, light follower, line follower and many other robot projects.
This gearmotor is a miniature high-power, 6 V brushed DC motor with long-life carbon brushes and a 4.995:1 metal gearbox. It has a cross section of 10 × 12 mm, and the D-shaped gearbox output shaft is 9 mm long and 3 mm in diameter.
Key specs at 6 V: 6000 RPM and 120 mA with no load, 2 oz-in (0.1 kg-cm) and 1.6 A at stall.
- Size: 10 × 12 × 26 mm1
- Weight: 9.5 g
- Shaft diameter: 3 mm
- Gear ratio: 4.995:1
- Free-run speed @ 6V: 6000 rpm
- Free-run current @ 6V: 120 mA
- Stall current @ 6V: 1600 mA
- Stall torque @ 6V: 2 oz·in
- Extended motor shaft?: N
- Long-life carbon brushes?: Y
- Motor type: 1.6A stall @ 6V (HPCB 6V - carbon brush)