This motor is a member of Pololu High-Power Series. This micro gear motor can bes used at your projects with it's high power feature.
This gearmotor is a miniature high-power, 6 V brushed DC motor with a 29.86:1 metal gearbox. It has a cross section of 10 × 12 mm, and the D-shaped gearbox output shaft is 9 mm long and 3 mm in diameter.
Key specs at 6 V: 1000 RPM and 120 mA with no load, 9 oz-in (0.6 kg-cm) and 1.6 A at stall.
- Size: 10 × 12 × 26 mm1
- Weight: 9.5 g
- Shaft diameter: 3 mm2
- Gear ratio: 29.86:1
- Free-run speed @ 6V: 1000 rpm
- Free-run current @ 6V: 120 mA
- Stall current @ 6V: 1600 mA
- Stall torque @ 6V: 9 oz·in
- Extended motor shaft?: N
- Motor type: 1.6A stall @ 6V (HP 6V)