This sensor recognizes the distance of an object away from the sensor and the location of the object from side to side across the sensor. On board each ZX Sensor you will find two IR LEDs (inside the brass tubes) and one IR receiver (in the middle). It can detect objects and their gestures within 5-25cm range.
This sensor communicates with computers or microcontrollers over I2C or UART interface.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3-5V
- Z-axis Recognition Range: ~25cm
- X-axis Recognition Range: ~15cm
- 4 Supported Gesture Commands
- I2C or UART Communication