Grove - Finger-clip Heart Rate Sensor with shell is based on PAH8001EI-2G, a high performance and low power CMOS-process optical sensor with Green LED and DSP integrated serving as a Heart Rate Detection (HRD) sensor.
This module is based on optical technology which measures the variation human blood movement in the vessel. Low power consumption and flexible power saving mode make it suitable for wearable device. Cause the heart rate sensor chip need high processing speed for the algorithm of heart rate data, this module integrate a STM32, reserved SWD interface allow users to reprogram the STM32.
This module equips a shell and two bands that allow users to fix the module on finger, wrist or arm easily.
- Ultra-low power consumption, power saving mode during time of no touch movement
- Equip with 3D shell and two bandage
- I2C standard interface
- The LED is assemblied with 525nm wave width.
- Finger and wrist compliant
- 1 x Grove - Heart Rate Sensor with Finger Clip
- 1 x Finger Clip Heart Rate Measurement Shell
- 1 x Bandage for the finger
- 1 x Bandage for the arm
- 1 x 26AWG Grove Cable
- Working Voltage: 5V
- SWD Interface
- Low Power
- Control Mode: IIC
- Working temperature: : -20°C~60°C
Documents & Useful Links