- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
With this 9 axis sensor, you can determine the location of the objects you use at your projects at three dimensional space without extra calculations. With ARM Cortex-M0 micro processor on it, you can use as a normal IMU card, in addition you can determine the absolute locations as queternion or Euler vector.
It is very suitable for the cards have limited processor ability lie arduino. Uses I2C interface. ıt can be used with 3.3 ve 5V levels.
Informations you will get by using this sensor:
- Absolute location ( 100Hz, Euler Vector or queternion)
- Angular velocity vector (100 Hz, rad/sn)
- Acceleration vector (100 Hz, triaxial acceleration, gravity + linear movement, m/s2)
- Magnetic field strenght vector (20 Hz, triaxial magnetic field measurement,, micro Tesla uT)
- Linear acceleration vector ( 100 Hz, triaxial gravity vector, m/s2)
- Gravity vector (100 Hz, triaxial gravity vector, m/s2)
- Temperature (1 Hz, °C)
- Size: 20 mm x 27 mm x 4 mm
- Montage and screw holes: 20 mm x 12 mm
- Weight: 3 gr
- I2C address: 0x28 (default) or 0x29