The 12-channel Mini Maestro 12 raises the performance bar for serial servo controllers with features such as a native USB interface and internal scripting control.
Whether you want the best servo control available (0.25μs resolution with built-in speed and acceleration control and pulse rates up to 333 Hz) or a general I/O controller (e.g. to interface with a sensor or ESC via your USB port), this compact, versatile device will deliver. This fully-assembled version ships with header pins installed.
Comparison List of Maestro Boards:
- Three control option: USB, TTL(5V) and internal command file
- Board has 0.25μs pulse width resolutionat output. (This value corresponds 0.025° at typical servo motors and this value).
- Signal frequency can be configurated between 33Hz and 100Hz.
- Board has a vide pulse width range(64 uS - 4080 uS).
- Speed and acceleration control for each channel.
- If an error occurs motor can be take to any position, can be restarted or shutdown.
- Channels can be used as general purpose analog input or digital output pin.
- Motors can be controlled even with simple code languages.
- There are two control software options for.
- Virtual Com port, make easy to send serial commands. at a development environment which supports any serial communication
- Pololu USB Software Development Kit allows to use improved local USB commands. Example codes are available for C #, Visual Basic. NET and Visual C + +.
- TTL Serial Features:
- Supports 300-20.000 bps at Fixed-baud mod, supports 300-115.200 bps at autodetect baud mod.
- Board can behave as General purposed USB-to-TTL serial adaptor for projects which can be control from PC.
- Board can be supplied with USB or 5-16V Power Source (battery, adaptor, aku etc.)
- Dimensions : 2.79 × 3.51 cm
- Weight: 7.3 g
- Updateable software